VORTEX Viper HS-T 4-16x44mm VMR-1 Reticle 30mm Riflescope (VHS-4308)
Features of VORTEX Viper HS-T 4-16x44mm VMR-1 Reticle 30mm Riflescope (VHS-4308)
- XD extra-low dispersion glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images
- XR fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission for optimal brightness
- Argon gas purging with o-ring seals guarantees superior fogproof and waterproof performance
- Shockproof construction withstands recoil and impact
- One-piece, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction
- 30mm diameter main tube with hard-anodized black matte finish
- Matching turrets and reticles in mrad or MOA
- CRS (Customizable Rotational Stop) system prevents turret from traveling more than one revolution below sight-in zero
- Fast-focus eyepiece
- Exposed tactical turrets
Product Info for VORTEX Viper HS-T 4-16x44mm VMR-1 Reticle 30mm Riflescope (VHS-4308)
Vortex Viper HS-T 4-16x44mm VMR-1 Reticle 30mm Riflescope is ideal for a wide range of shooting applications. Blending many of the best features from Vortex's incredibly popular Viper PST and Viper HS riflescopes, the Viper HS-T (Hunting Shooting Tactical) riflescope is built on an ultra-strong 30mm one-piece machined aluminum tube to deliver increased windage and elevation travel and optimal adjustment. An advanced optical system highlighted with a 4x zoom range provides magnification versatility. A forgiving eye box with increased eye relief gets shooters on target quickly and easily. Incredibly precise, repeatable and durable tactical windage and elevation turrets built specifically for dialing, along with its hashmark-based reticle, top off this highly versatile riflescope’s long-range performance features.Single-Piece Tube
Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
Hard Anodized Finish
Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
Fast Focus Eyepiece
Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
MAG-View Fiber Optic
Provides a highly visible reference point for the magnification setting. .
Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability. Illuminated Reticle provides precise aiming under low-light conditions.
XD Lens Elements
Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
1800gear.com is an authorized Vortex dealer
Sizing & Specs
|Objective Lens Diameter, mm||44|
|Field of View (FOV) @ 100yds, ft||27.4-7.4|
|Eye Relief, in||4.0"|
|Tube Size, mm||30|
|Turret Style||Tactical CRS Zero Stop|
|Adjustment Graduation, mrad||0.1|
|Travel per Rotation, mrad||5|
|Max Elevation Adjustment, mrad||21|
|Max Windage Adjustment, mrad||21|
|Parallax Setting, yds||50 to Infinity|