SAFESHOOT Non-Shooter (NS) Defender Device Assists in Preventing Friendly Fire Accidents (SD-101US)
Features of SAFESHOOT Non-Shooter (NS) Defender Device Assists in Preventing Friendly Fire Accidents (SD-101US)
- Note: The SafeShoot NON-SHOOTER DEFENDER device is used for unarmed party members. The SafeShoot SHOOTER DEVICE is for the armed party members
- The system continuously broadcasts a signal to all Shooter devices in the area, alerting armed party members that friendlies (unarmed party members like guides, family members, children and dogs) are in the line of fire without disturbing the wearer.
- A patented technology solution for the prevention of friendly fire accidents and improving situational awareness
- Independent and stand-alone (own data and inputs)
- Simple/lightweight/user friendly
- Reliable under rough conditions. Operating under varying weather conditions, day or night
- Long Range - 900 Yards; Interface capabilities to other SW systems
- No Line of sight is needed
- The SafeShoot system reinforces your safe hunting practices, increasing your situational awareness and giving you confidence in your clear line of fire.
- The system works even without line of sight between the Shooter and the target because the SAFESHOOT advanced system uses radio frequency (RF) communication.
Product Info for SAFESHOOT Non-Shooter (NS) Defender Device Assists in Preventing Friendly Fire Accidents (SD-101US)
NON SHOOTER DEFENDER
Friendly fire is a common problem during hunting which can easily result in a fatality among friends or family. Of the different forms of friendly fire, one regular cause is the misidentification of a target prior to discharging a weapon, resulting in the accidental shooting of hunters by other hunters. This simply means a hunter will intentionally aim and shoot at what is perceived to be a target animal that later turns out to be a fellow hunter
The Non-Shooter Defender device for unarmed party members can be worn in a backpack or collar pouch. SafeShoot works at a range of up to 1000 yards, day or night, in all weather, with no line of sight needed. Utilizing a combination of radio frequency, MEMS sensors, and GPS, SafeShoot devices in the area form a network to always alert you if someone with a device is unsafely down range, even if they are not in your hunting party. SafeShoot provides an auditory and visual alarm to increase situational awareness without interfering with your weapon or firing system.
Weighing in at only 6.1oz, SafeShoot offers safety without compromising the performance of the shooter.
The Non-Shooter Defender device comes with a SafeShoot pouch. For use by a person, The SafeShoot Non-Shooter Defender Device should be used in conjunction with the SafeShoot backpack.
HOW IT WORKS
Each member of a hunting party is equipped with a SAFESHOOT device (Shooter or Non Shooter Defender). The system creates a local smart network that automatically builds a situational awareness picture of all devices position and direction.
Each participant in a shooting activity is equipped with a SafeShoot device. Upon taking aim, the system immediately and automatically alerts shooters when there is a high risk of friendly fire, thus assisting in preventing a potentially disastrous outcome.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT THE ONES YOU LOVE AND CARE
SAFESHOOT WILL NOT ELIMINATE YOUR FUN. IT WILL INCREASE IT
1800gear.com is an authorized SafeShoot dealer