REDDING 6.5 Creedmoor Premium Series Deluxe Die Set (68446)
Features of REDDING 6.5 Creedmoor Premium Series Deluxe Die Set (68446)
- Three Die Set
- Carbide Size Button and Micrometer seater stem added
- Micrometer Adjusting Seat Stem for precise bullet seating depth to 1/0.001"
- Carbide Expander Button to reduce stress on the case neck
- For the best accuracy possible from a rifle
Product Info for REDDING 6.5 Creedmoor Premium Series Deluxe Die Set (68446)Redding now added two popular upgrades to a select group of dies to create the new "Premium" Die Sets.
The upgrades include combining a Carbide Size Button in the full-length sizing die and the Bullet Seating Micrometer on the seating die.
The Carbide Expander Button reduces stress on the case neck and also is free floating which many believe improves overall concentricity.
The Micrometer Adjusting Seat Stem allows for precise bullet seating depth to 1/0.00adding to the handloader's ability to find and repeat the perfect bullet jump for the best accuracy possible from a rifle.
Redding "Premium" Deluxe, three (3) die set contains the "Premium" two (2) die set with the addition of a standard neck sizing die.
Rifle And Handgun Die Sets
Your choice of reloading dies should not be a casual one. Your dies literally shape the quality and function of your reloads. Because they are so important, we give them a lot of attention.
- We use the finest alloy steels obtainable.
- Our dies are machined on Hardinge Super- Precision lathes capable of - holding the tightest tolerances in the industry.
- This allows us to guarantee that they will produce ammunition that will properly fit any standard (SAAMI) chamber, regardless of action type.
- To maintain tolerances and guarantee that your dies will last a lifetime, all Redding dies are heat treated in atmospherically controlled furnaces.
- Finally, your dies are hand polished for smooth, flawless functioning, go through final inspection, and are ultrasonically cleaned and packaged.
- The die box is a handy cartridge loading block and storage package. Inside is a spare decapping pin, hex wrench, and even a place for your shellholder!
- All Redding dies use the industry standard 7/8-14 threaded bodies.
1800gear.com is an authorized Redding dealer