Privacy And Security Policy
We take your privacy and security very seriously. In fact, we see both as cornerstones of our relationship with our customers and fans.
We fully respect consumer privacy and work diligently to safeguard your personal information while complying with all applicable international and domestic laws and regulations. We make sure that the technologies we utilize and vendors we do business with are industry certified for privacy and security compliance. If you simply come to our site to research the latest gear, there is no need to provide any personal information. If you do decide to purchase from us or participate in a discussion, we may ask and retain some basic information from you.
This information may contain some or all of the following:
- Your First and Last Name
- Your Billing Address
- Your Shipping Address
- Your Contact Info, such as email and telephone
- Credit Card Information or other financial information
- Order Specific Information
- Export Compliance Information
- Any other information required for compliance with any federal, state or local laws or regulations
- Identification necessary to verify professional status, such as membership in armed forces, law enforcement, etc.
- Internet Protocol Address
We employ the latest technologies in internet security. Credit card transactions are protected with SSL (Secure Socket Layout) protocol, which is the industry standard encryption technology. We partner up only with industry certified payment gateway providers to ensure uncompromised financial security throughout your purchase experience.
If you have any questions about either privacy or security, do not hesitate to contact us.