ANDERSEN 6in Rapid Hitch 2 x 2-5/16in Combo Ball (3410)
Features of ANDERSEN 6in Rapid Hitch 2 x 2-5/16in Combo Ball (3410)
- 6 in. Drop, 6 in. Rise
- GTWR: 8,000 lbs with 2 in. ball, 10,000 lbs with 2-5/16 in. ball
- Tongue Weight: 1,500 lbs
- Polished aluminum rack won't rust, chip, or peel
- Quickly adjust height: Pull pin, adjust, slip pin back into place - done!
- Fits all standard 2" receivers. 2-1/2" Sleeve (part # 3800) required for 2-1/2" receivers
- Fits all standard 2 in. receivers. 2-1/2 in. Sleeve required for 2-1/2 in. receivers
- Meets V5 and SAE J684 certifications
Product Info for ANDERSEN 6in Rapid Hitch 2 x 2-5/16in Combo Ball (3410)Andersen 6" Rapid Hitch 2"x2-5/16" Combo Ball (3410)
Each Rapid Hitch is built for the long haul, and use in the real world where ease of use and strength really count.
Our Rapid Hitches are V5 certified with a strength rating of 10,000 lbs. and feature a 1,500 lb. tongue weight when coupled with our 2-5/16" steel ball.
Rapid Hitch Sizing
A quick and easy way to judge what size drop you need is to measure from the ground up to the inside top of your 2" receiver tube.
- If the measurement is 20" or less - the 4" drop is for you
- If the measurement is between 20" and 24" you need the 6" drop
- If you measure more than 24" you will need the 10" drop
Read a professional review in our blog
1800gear.com is an authorized Andersen Manufacturing dealer
It's alittle noisy going over rough roads. A six inch is just enough drop for a Toyota fj pullin a 12 foot enclosed trailer.
I like the ease of adjustment when I pull my boat