ANDERSEN 6in Rapid Hitch 1-7/8 x 2in Combo Ball (3411)
Features of ANDERSEN 6in Rapid Hitch 1-7/8 x 2in Combo Ball (3411)
- 6" Drop / 6" Rise
- GTWR: 7,500 lbs with 1-7/8" ball, 8,000 lbs with 2" ball
- Tongue Weight: 1,500 lbs
- Polished aluminum rack won't rust, chip, or peel
- Quickly adjust height: Pull pin, adjust, slip pin back into place
- Fits all standard 2" receivers. 2-1/2" Sleeve (part # 3800) required for 2-1/2" receivers
- Meets V5 and SAE J684 certifications
- Made in the USA
Product Info for ANDERSEN 6in Rapid Hitch 1-7/8 x 2in Combo Ball (3411)Andersen 6in Rapid Hitch 1-7/8 x 2in Combo Ball (3411)
No ball mount is more versatile or easier to use than the Rapid Hitch.
Its adjustability allows you to tow easily and safely by keeping your trailer parallel to the ground, maintaining a more stable towing experience.
The aluminum alloy will never rust, chip, or peel. The Rapid Hitch is light (weighs only 1,500 lbs with the greaseless ball option), making it easy to handle and adjust.
The combo ball comes in two sizes - 1-7/8 inch and 2 inch - so you can flip the ball over, change the drop to a rise, or adjust the height of the drop by simply removing the hitch pin and putting it back in place.
Each Rapid Hitch is built for the long haul, and use in the real world where ease of use and strength really count.
Our Rapid Hitches are V5 certified with a strength rating of 10,000 lbs. and feature a 1,500 lb. tongue weight when coupled with our 2-5/16" steel ball.
Rapid Hitch Sizing
A quick and easy way to judge what size drop you need is to measure from the ground up to the inside top of your 2" receiver tube.
- If the measurement is 20" or less - the 4" drop is for you
- If the measurement is between 20" and 24" you need the 6" drop
- If you measure more than 24" you will need the 10" drop
Read a professional review in our blog
1800gear.com is an authorized Andersen Manufacturing dealer