ANDERSEN 4in EZ Adjust Hitch with 2 x 2-5/16in Combo Ball (3290)
Features of ANDERSEN 4in EZ Adjust Hitch with 2 x 2-5/16in Combo Ball (3290)
- 4 in. Drop, 4 in. Rise
- GTWR Towing Capacity: 8,000 lbs with 2 in. ball, 10,000 lbs with 2-5/16 in. ball
- Tongue Weight: 1,500 lbs
- Quickly adjust height or ball: pull pin, adjust, slip pin back into place - done!
- Fits all standard 2 in. receivers. 2-1/2 in. Sleeve required for 2-1/2 in. receivers
- Meets V5 and SAE J684 certifications
Product Info for ANDERSEN 4in EZ Adjust Hitch with 2 x 2-5/16in Combo Ball (3290)Andersen 4in EZ Adjust Hitch with 2 x 2-5/16in Combo Ball (3290) for the ground-breaking Andersen 'No-Sway' 'No-Bounce' Weight Distribution Hitch
The Andersen Weight Distribution Hitch (available with 4" or 8" drop/rise) doesn't just raise the bar, it sets it at a whole new level — changing the industry forever!
We combined modern materials, technology and innovation to create the simplest, quietest, and most advanced weight distribution hitch on the road today.
Andersen weight distribution kits offer a first in the industry, giving trailer owners the best anti-sway and anti-bounce with the only true Motion-Dampening system around.
Andersen Weight Distribution Hitch Fitment Guide
To determine if you need a 4" or 8" drop/rise, please do the following:
A. With your trailer level, measure from the ground to the bottom of the trailer coupler.
B. Now measure from the ground to the top of your receiver (top of 2" square tube).
The difference between the first and second measurements will tell you what size drop you will need:
- If the difference is 4"or less, then the 4" drop will work for your set up (in drop or rise position).
- If the difference is between 4" and 8", then the 8" drop will work for your set up (in drop or rise position).
- If the difference is greater than 8", then you may need a custom shank for your set up.
1800gear.com is an authorized Andersen Manufacturing dealer